2022 Annual Choice Benefit FAQs
- Who is eligible for the 50-night and 75-night Annual Choice Benefits?
- What benefits are available?
- Can I change my selection after confirmation?
- When do Suite Night Awards expire?
- What year do the five Elite Night Credits count for?
- Where does my charity donation go?
- How do I view my promotional code for 40% off my favorite hotel bed?
- What if I’m having issues with my promotional code for 40% off my favorite hotel bed?
- What if I don’t make an Annual Choice Benefit selection?
- Do I need to wait until I receive an email to make my Annual Choice Benefit selection?
1. Who is eligible for the 50-night and 75-night Annual Choice Benefits?
The 50-night Annual Choice Benefit is only valid for Marriott Bonvoy® members who earn 50 Elite Night Credits in a calendar year. The 75-night Annual Choice Benefit is only valid for Marriott Bonvoy members who earn 75 Elite Night Credits in a calendar year. See Program Rules for full details.
2. What benefits are available?
All options are available to members in all regions. Upon sign-in, you’ll be able to view the benefits and make your selection. Once you earn at least 50 Elite Night Credits, you’ll get to choose one of these Annual Choice Benefits:
- Select Nightly Upgrade Awards (five) to redeem for upgrades to select premium rooms or standard suites on your next adventure.
- Choose Your Favorite Mattress and save US$1,000 on your purchase of a bed from Marriott Bonvoy® retail brands.
- Gift Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite Status to a family member or friend.
- Support the Arne M. Sorenson Hospitality Fund by donating US$100 to champion the next generation of diverse leaders in hospitality.
- Support Unicef: Marriott will donate US$100 on your behalf to support children worldwide, including those impacted by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine and neighboring countries.
- Support World Wildlife Fund (WWF) by donating US$100 to their global conservation work.
- Add Elite Night Credits (five) to get you closer to higher Elite status and enhanced benefits in 2024.
Continue to earn at least 75 Elite Night Credits, and you’ll get to make an additional selection with the added options of:
- A Free Night Award with a redemption value of up to 40,000 points
- Gifting Gold Elite status to a friend or family member
3. Can I change my selection after confirmation?
Once you confirm your 2024 Annual Choice Benefit, your selection is final and can’t be changed. See Program Details for full details.
4. When do Suite Night Awards expire?
Suite Night Awards™ are valid through December 31 of the year following the year in which they were earned. For example, Suite Night Awards earned in 2024 will expire on December 31, 2025. For any other questions related to Suite Night Awards, please go here.
5. What year do the five Elite Night Credits count for?
The five Elite Night Credits count for the year in which the Annual Choice Benefit was earned, regardless of when the member makes the Annual Choice Benefit selection. For example, a Marriott Bonvoy® Elite member who qualifies for an Annual Choice Benefit in 2022 and selects five Elite Night Credits in 2023 before the January 7th deadline will have those nights credited to their 2022 total.
6. Where does my charity donation go?
All Marriott Bonvoy® member donations go to one of the charities listed below as selected by the member, and are not tax deductible. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Arne M. Sorenson Hospitality Fund
- UNICEF, d/b/a UNICEF USA
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
7. How do I view my promotional code for 40% off my favorite hotel bed?
You must first register at choice-benefit.marriott.com/en-us and make your benefit selection. Once your selection is confirmed, your promotional code will be displayed on the confirmation page. If you need to view your promotional code again, please sign in at choice-benefit.marriott.com/en-us and go to the benefit history page.
8. What if I’m having issues with my promotional code for 40% off my favorite hotel bed?
If you have any questions or concerns while redeeming a 2022 promotional code for your Annual Choice Benefit, contact the issuer of the promotional code directly at +1 800 311 0708. Marriott Bonvoy® is not responsible for any issues regarding redemption of promotional codes that are issued in connection with a 50-night or 75-night Annual Choice Benefit.
9. What if I don’t make an Annual Choice Benefit selection?
If an Annual Choice Benefit is not selected by January 7, 2025, five Suite Night Awards will be automatically deposited into your account as your Annual Choice Benefit for that year.
10. Do I need to wait until I receive an email to make my Annual Choice Benefit selection?
No. Sign in at choice-benefit.marriott.com/en-us anytime through 11:59 p.m. ET on January 7, 2025. If eligible, you can make your Annual Choice Benefit selection.